Conservative Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kalutaliksuak Kalutaliksuak (2007) Lossless
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 pm by 

» The Secret Of Roan Inish (1994)
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:44 pm by 

» Scripture of the week
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 am by Brianman

» Nutrition bill
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 am by Brianman

» Election 2012
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 am by JFK Dem

» Health care reform rejected by federal judge
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm by JFK Dem

» Information about the board
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am by Brianman

» Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 am by Brianman

» Trying to figure out how to connect this to facebook
Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:53 am by Brianman

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise

2 posters

Go down

Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  Empty Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise

Post  Brianman Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 am

Can you believe it? The first thing Obama actually does right and they vote against him.
Brianman
Brianman
Admin

Bio
Test: testing

https://conservative.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  Empty Re: Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

It's very hard to believe. Why wouldn't the democrats want tax breaks?

Back to top Go down

Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  Empty Re: Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise

Post  Brianman Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

Tits McGee wrote:It's very hard to believe. Why wouldn't the democrats want tax breaks?

Cause that would mean more money for the citizens and less money for the government, and of course, the democrats don't want that
Brianman
Brianman
Admin

Bio

Back to top Go down

Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise  Empty Bipartisanship is good...

Post  JFK Dem Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:21 pm

...whether you agree with the specifics or not. JMHO...

I don't know if someone like me will be welcome around here. I'm an old-style Democrat, with the gray hair to match; I thought Bill Clinton was getting a ways out there in his first couple of years, but he reeled it back in and started ruling from the center with more regard for the will of the People after the 1994 coup.

I've been discouraged by the amount of puerile name-calling that has been going on the past decade, whether it's "Chimpy McBushitler" or "Barack the Magic Negro". I think both Kieth Olbermann and Rush Limbaugh do their audiences a disservice by fanning the flames, and Democratic Underground and Free Republic are full of dangerous partisans. I'd like to feel like we're all Americans again, with perhaps differing ideas about the best way to reach the common goal.

Anyway, here I am, and that's why I'm here. I'll know in a little while whether this is a place I can be.

Cheers.

JFK Dem

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianman Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 am

JFK Dem wrote:...whether you agree with the specifics or not. JMHO...

I don't know if someone like me will be welcome around here. I'm an old-style Democrat, with the gray hair to match; I thought Bill Clinton was getting a ways out there in his first couple of years, but he reeled it back in and started ruling from the center with more regard for the will of the People after the 1994 coup.

I've been discouraged by the amount of puerile name-calling that has been going on the past decade, whether it's "Chimpy McBushitler" or "Barack the Magic Negro". I think both Kieth Olbermann and Rush Limbaugh do their audiences a disservice by fanning the flames, and Democratic Underground and Free Republic are full of dangerous partisans. I'd like to feel like we're all Americans again, with perhaps differing ideas about the best way to reach the common goal.

Anyway, here I am, and that's why I'm here. I'll know in a little while whether this is a place I can be.

Cheers.

Don't worry. You're welcome here. It's a conservative forum but liberals are welcome here too. Just as long as we can all discuss without attacking one another. Although I won't promise we won't get in heated debates
Brianman
Brianman
Admin

Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum