Conservative Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kalutaliksuak Kalutaliksuak (2007) Lossless
Information about the board  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 pm by 

» The Secret Of Roan Inish (1994)
Information about the board  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:44 pm by 

» Scripture of the week
Information about the board  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 am by Brianman

» Nutrition bill
Information about the board  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 am by Brianman

» Election 2012
Information about the board  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 am by JFK Dem

» Health care reform rejected by federal judge
Information about the board  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm by JFK Dem

» Information about the board
Information about the board  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am by Brianman

» Democrats voted against Obama's tax cut compromise
Information about the board  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 am by Brianman

» Trying to figure out how to connect this to facebook
Information about the board  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:53 am by Brianman

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Information about the board

2 posters

Go down

Information about the board  Empty Information about the board

Post  Brianman Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

For anyone lurking and considering joining, here's some information about my board.

I created this forum for people to talk about politics. Mainly for conservatives, but liberals are welcome here too. Everyone is free to share their opinions about things. If you don't like someone else's opinion, you can say so. However, personally attacking people will get you banned.

This board is part of forumotion, a site that allows people to make their own forums. It has lots of cool features. There's plenty of smilies, and I'll be adding more as time goes on. You can post pictures, videos, even internet games. You can customize your profile with your own avatars, among other things. Also, this forum has facebook connect, which means you can connect to this forum by logging in to facebook.

If you're interested in joining, just click the registration button. You won't have to give a lot of information, and then you can join right in and say whatever you want to about politics. Everyone's welcome. Very Happy

Brianman
Brianman
Admin

Bio
Test: testing

https://conservative.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Information about the board  Empty Re: Information about the board

Post  Laurie_Raines Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks for the invite.
I'm a strong, Constitutional Conservative who supports limited gov't. that's transparent AND accountable. I do not support corruption in gov't. or corrupt politicians! They're ruining our state & country and robbing our children of a better, brighter future.
I was raised in a hard-working, middle class American family, have sometimes worked as many as 3 jobs to help provide for my family.
I'm very concerned about the future of our nation and our people.
If gov't. were held to the Consitutional limitations it's allowed, required to live up to their oath of office, transparent & accountable, I believe we could turn things around and stop indebting our kids to Communist China!
Please, if you have time, take a few minutes to read our Declaration of Independence AND our Constitution. After all, these are the fundamental foundations of the USA and what's served to protect your individual freedoms and personal liberties.
Thanks again for the invite. Very Happy

Laurie_Raines

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianman Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am

Laurie_Raines wrote:Thanks for the invite.
I'm a strong, Constitutional Conservative who supports limited gov't. that's transparent AND accountable. I do not support corruption in gov't. or corrupt politicians! They're ruining our state & country and robbing our children of a better, brighter future.
I was raised in a hard-working, middle class American family, have sometimes worked as many as 3 jobs to help provide for my family.
I'm very concerned about the future of our nation and our people.
If gov't. were held to the Consitutional limitations it's allowed, required to live up to their oath of office, transparent & accountable, I believe we could turn things around and stop indebting our kids to Communist China!
Please, if you have time, take a few minutes to read our Declaration of Independence AND our Constitution. After all, these are the fundamental foundations of the USA and what's served to protect your individual freedoms and personal liberties.
Thanks again for the invite. Very Happy

Thank you for joining my forum
Brianman
Brianman
Admin

Bio
Test: testing

https://conservative.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content